Emergency? Please follow these steps (Details below)
1. Ensure it really is an acute emergency related to the apartment.
2. Monday to Sunday, 8.00 am to 8.00 pm: Please contact our Home Support Team at +49 30 88789123 or email@example.com.
3. After 8.00 pm: Please call the emergency numbers found on your bulletin board (entrance area) of your house or our Home Emergency Team at +49 30 56795113. We will find a solution together.
1. Ensure it is an acute emergency related to the apartment
- In case of fire, flooding, medical emergencies call 112
- In case of break-ins or other crimes, call 110
- If you locked yourself out of your apartment, search online for a locksmith ("Schlüsseldienst"). Most offer 24/7 emergency and charge 60-90 EUR to open your door
Acute emergencies related to the apartment are only the following ones:
- Complete outage of heating, water, or warm water
- Complete outage of electricity
- Acute water damage, i.e. somewhere large amounts of water emerge, e.g. due to a pipe break. Don't forget to completely switch off water at the main valve
- Acute problems that could seriously damage the apartment if they are not immediately dealt with, e.g. a large leakage in the kitchen sink, congested pipes that cause water to flow out, or overflowing toilets or cisterns.
Please note that anything else does not count as emergency. Report other issues to our Home Support Team.
2. Monday to Sunday, 8.00 am to 8.00 pm
Please contact our Home Support Team at +49 30 88789123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. After 8.00 pm
Contact the caretaker ("Hausmeister") or emergency hotline ("Notfall", "Notruf") that you find on the bulletin board in the entrance area of your building or our Home Emergency Team at +49 30 56795113.
However: Please note that it is your obligation as tenant to report any damages. Just send your report via our web form below.
Important: Emergencies that apply to the whole building, sich as outage of heating, electricity or water require the attention of the property manager. In this case, please speak to your neighbors first if the problem also occurs in their apartment and if they already contacted the property manager. In the end it may rather slow down the property manager if every tenant calls separately. For acute emergencies outside of business hours, almost every property manager offers an emergency service. You often find the emergency numbers of specific companies for heating, plumbing, water, or electricity at the bulletin board in the entrance area.
Attention! If you use our emergency number if there is no real emergency, we unfortunately have to bill the costs to you. Let's jointly ensure the line stays open for those that really need help urgently and immediately.