Handover all keys belonging to the apartment
Once the agreement between you and Home has been concluded, please submit in your personal account your desired date and preferred location for our courier to pick up the keys belonging to the apartment.
Once submitted, we will revert within 1 business day to confirm the key collection via email. As soon as the keys are handed over to Home, we will create professional photos to promote the apartment.
Submit relevant apartment information
Please also submit relevant details and documents about your apartment directly in your personal account after signing the agreement with Home.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Data to submit in your personal account:
- Contacts of property management, caretaker, handymen.
- An inventory list in case of a furnished apartment.
- Instructions for electrical appliances.
- Location description for apartment door, cellar compartment, other common rooms like garbage room, bicycle parking, water meters, electricity meter.
- Floor plan.
- Energy certificate.
- House rules.
- Relevant manuals belonging to apartment appliances.
Fulfil the requirements for the apartment promotion and letting
Please use the below list to assess the readiness of your apartment to get promoted and rented out. After receiving the keys, Home creates professional photos for the apartment promotion. If any of the below listed requirements are not met at the time of the key collection and a second appointment for the photos is needed, you will be charged for the extra cost of the professional photographer.
Also, any of the missing requirements would need to be fixed by you prior or during the apartment promotion dependent if viewings would be possible in parallel or not.
- The handover by the developer or previous tenant has taken place.
- A fitted kitchen is available or will be installed shortly. We accept apartments without kitchens but would not recommend this, as it is harder to find a tenant.
- All keys are available and have been handed over to Home via the courier.
- The apartment is uninhabited.
- The apartment is empty and clean.
- The basement is empty and clean.
- All light switches and sockets work.
- All windows and doors work perfectly.
- All radiators (or underfloor heating elements) work.
- Cold and hot water works.
- The kitchen and all built-in appliances work.
- (Beauty) repairs of all kinds are done, walls are free of holes and painted.
- All meters for water, heating and electricity are accessible and free from defects.
Review and sign the apartment handover protocol
For the handover of the apartment to the tenant your physical presence is not needed. You will receive a digital handover protocol for your review and signature once the handover is carried out with the tenant.